Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Widgets

"Sick Of Crying ..Tired Of Trying Yeah I'm Smiling..But Inside I'm Dying :'(

You Do Even You Have To Try .. You Make Me Smile All The Time :)
It's Just So Easy For You ..But I Want ToBe With You >:D<                         
You Just Cant See..That I Care About You ):

"Sick Of Crying :'(.. Tired Of Trying
Yeah I'm Smiling :)..But Inside I'm Dying " (:

Somehow You Cant See The Truth..I Wanna Be With You :)
You Are Just Too Perfect.. I Feel Like I Dont Deserve You :)
Sometimes I Cry.. At The Thought Of You :">

"Sick Of Crying ..Tired Of Trying
Yeah I'm Smiling..But Inside I'm Dying " (:

I Have Tried Giving You Hints ..I Have Tried Covering My Eyes
With Fake Beauty Products..That Aren't Good Enough For You..:''>

"Sick Of Crying ..Tired Of Trying
Yeah I'm Smiling..But Inside I'm Dying :'(

You Dont Even Know How Much
That I Go Through

"To Make Myself Look Good For You " <3

"Sick Of Crying ..Tired Of Trying
Yeah I'm Smiling..But Inside I'm Dying:(

                           - The Fake Face :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment