Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Widgets

+Boy +Girl +Romantic +Teenage +I Love You +Kiss +Swag +Love Quotes +Broken Heart






It was love at first sight
And it all moved so fast
You were my boyfriend
Before A year passed

We had the best relationship
Anyone could ever hope for
We shared a love
I had never felt before

It all started so fast
The end was sudden too
And my only regret is that
I couldn't make it up to you,

Through our years
We shared amazing times
Went amazing places
I was yours, you were mine

You inspired to me and
We grew up together
Over time i thought
It might last forever

But towards the end
I grew complacent
You stopped being affectionate
Our communication grew distant

Thats when it all feel apart
And all I am left with
Is this broken heart..</3

I wish, I would have told you that how much I Love You....
Why do my heart still beats for you [♥] ??

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment