Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Widgets

I Love You Soo Much >:D


Usually when a girl falls in love, She builds a bridge between 
her and her family, 
distances grows between them. But he made me cross that bridge and actually brought me closer to them even more than before. 
Sometimes I'm scared to have this much love from him, 
I'm scared to lose it. And sometimes I think 
"do I really deserve this much love from him?" 
I just wish I'm worth his love. Because I try my best, 
I give my everything to him. 
He's my life. 
I wish he feel the love I give him. He does feel it, 
but I wish, 
I just wish he knows how much he means to me. 
Because sometimes in life we fail to express how much we love a person, 
it's not our fault, 
but sometimes, 
we just don't know the best way to express it.. 
Sometimes i strongly feel that..♥

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment