Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Widgets

She'll Never Read This


     I am so in love with you. I love you more than I have ever loved any single person in my life and I love you more than I will ever love someone in my life. From the moment we met I knew this was going to be something I’ve always wanted and I could not be any happier.
     You have completely changed everything about me, for the best. I have a new aspect on life, I see myself in a whole new light, I see the world in a whole new light. I see the good in people and see that there are people who genuinely care about other human beings. Before I met you my life was very self-centered and close-minded to a certain extent. I never caught up on current events, I didn’t watch a lot of movies, I never cared for history on anything and my vocabulary was limited. You’ve made me a knowledgable, well-rounded, optimistic, somewhat worldly person. You showed me how to love and how to be loved. You have given me the world and I want to be able to give you the galaxy in return for what you have done to me; knowingly and unknowingly. You have shown me that soulmates do exist for everyone and you are that for me.

      I want nothing more than for you to be my forever love. I want nothing more than to wake up to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I NEED to be with you forever. I can not imagine my life without my best friend, my girlfriend…my soulmate. The promise ring I gave you has an infinity symbol on it for a reason. I promise that I will love you with every breath that is in my body. I will love you through the fights, through the rough times, through disaster, through the best times of your life and through the best times of my life
     If we had every single thing in perfect harmony in our lives, you bet your ass I would have a ring in a box and I would be on one knee right now asking you to be my forever love. And that day will come.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment