Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Widgets

Top Best WhatsApp Status Messages and Quotes

Read the best WhatsApp status messages & quotes. Handpicked from all time top funny, cool, ultimate and love based Whatsapp status quotes.


"Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts."

"Scratch here ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ to reveal my status"

"I’d rather have honest enemies than fake friends."

"Always wear cute pajamas to bed you’ll never know who you will meet in your dreams."

"Don’t judge someone’s life until you’ve felt their pain"

"Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places."

"Roses are red, violets are blue. Pull me closer and whisper, ‘I love you,’"

"Time, you can’t keep it, but you can spend it."

"I can’t see myself without you."

"I don’t care if you talk about me behind my back because good or bad, my name is still in your mouth"



best whatsapp status ever, best love status for whatsapp, funny whatsapp status messages, best status messages, cool whatsapp status, cool status updates for whatsapp, nice status for whatsapp, whatsapp status ideas

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best Whatsapp Status in Punjabi

Unknown said...

how to meet your needs 9apps free

Post a Comment